Recruitment - Our Services
We believe that customer service and open communication should be at the heart of every recruitment campaign - we always strive to exceed expectation. We are committed to being entirely consultative and we will never over sell or be pushy.
We aim to keep our customers properly informed, offer unbiased advice and manage the recruitment process in a way that saves everybody time and money.
We encourage people to interview by discussing vacancy suitability, related specifically to technical skills and experience, geographical location and the benefits of working for a particular business or organisation. We conduct the first interview in your recruitment process and will not recommend someone unless we are sure they will impress you.
Working with PIRA People Management you can enjoy:
- One point of contact to ensure consistency and understanding of your vacancy
- Flexible service which can adapt to your needs and budget
- All applicants screened and suitability assessed to ensure they meet your job and person specification
- Time saving processes to fill your vacancy quickly
- Vacancy advertising on eight National Job Advertising sites to attract the best applicants to your vacancy at that time
How we prefer to work with our Clients:
- We only send people that are right for the job
- We always conduct a face to face interview with all applicants and send Clients an interview synopsis
- We will be open and honest with Clients and Candidates, providing full feedback following interviews
- We will always do what I say I am going to do
- We will always visit Companies to get a feel for their culture and working environment and make sure that this fits with the applicants expectations
Do you like what you have read so far?
If so, please feel free to contact us for an informal chat, or feel free to explore the rest of the site to learn more about what we do.